BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It is DONE!!!

I did it! I gathered it, sorted it, washed it, dried it, folded it, and put it in 5 baskets! Yep, that's right, the LAUNDRY is DONE! Big deal, you say, but it is to me... see I HATE doing laundry. Okay, I don't mind the laundry until I get to the "fold it" part. I hate that part and will do just about anything to avoid folding the laundry including not folding it and pretending that Mount St. Laundry doesn't exist and that horridly wrinkled clothes that emerged from the base of Mount St. Laundry are all the rage. It doesn't help that my laundry room is 300 square feet so there is plenty of room for the mountain to grow. I started on the laundry yesterday with 9 loads to do. I got 6 loads washed and dried and ZERO loads folded. This morning I got up and started in on the last 3 loads (still with ZERO loads folded). I promised myself that once Miles went down for his long nap I would start folding Mount St. Laundry. Once I got started it wasn't so bad and I stuck with the task. Yep, all 9 loads are folded (plus 2 from last week I was ignoring) and are waiting in baskets for their owners to come home from school and Texas to put them away! Now Jonathan won't have to wear dress socks to school!

By the way, Jonathan had an ortho appointment today... March 12th at 8:45 a.m. is when his braces come off! Hooray!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment... I had seen your blog on your Christmas card (which was so cute by the way) and keep on forgetting to check it! Good to be in touch with you.

yes, laundry is an on-going process isn't it? It seems like the unfolded laundry sits in my laundry basket until, lo and behold, it's time to do laundry again. Then you go searching for those clean, wrinkled clothes in the laundry basket! And then start some more laundry...