That's right, I've run away. Miles and I flew to California (with Leslie) on Friday night. I left the land of snow, ice, and frigid temperatures for Sunny California with 70 degree temperatures in January! It's heavenly! The weather is so nice that I took Miles out for his first walk. I thought he might like to experience "outside". He wasn't impressed and decided that rather than enjoy the outdoors, he'd go to sleep. So, we've been busy doing absolutely nothing! We hung out around Grandpa and Grandma's house on Saturday, went to church on Sunday (this time Miles slept through 2.5 hours of it! I actually got to listen!), hung out at the house some more, and today my only plans are a trip to Trader Joes before packing up and heading home. Miles has grasped the concept of" lazy vacation" and been sleeping in. He's been asleep for 12 hours (with a quick wake up at 3:30 a.m.) and still snoozing strong It's been fun to get away, but alas, a return to normalcy and the rest of my family is imminent. Our flight gets in a midnight tonight, and then it's back to the regular routine of school, homework, piano, art, scouts, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment