BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Moms Can't Save Gas

Have two busy, involved boys means that I can't save gas. They have to be too many places at too many different times of the day. I'm doing my best to consolidate my trips, but it's not working. I'm on the go all day long. Tuesday looked like this...
7:40 a.m.- Jonathan Golf
8:15 a.m.- Nolan Swim Team
9:00 a.m.- Jonathan done with golf
9:15 a.m.- Nolan done with swim team
11 a.m.- UPS/Scout Shop/Smiths/Gas Station
noon- Jonathan Band
1 p.m.- Jonathan done with band
5:00 p.m.- Nolan Baseball Game
6:00 p.m.- My Golf Lesson
6:05 p.m.- Golf Lesson Canceled
6:15 p.m.- Return to Nolan's Baseball Game
7:30 p.m.- Home

Yesterday was just as nuts...
8:05 a.m.- Nolan swim team
9:00 a.m.- Jonathan Band #1
9:15 a.m.- Nolan done with swim team
11 a.m.- Jonathan done with band #1/run to UTA hub to get pictures for Eagle Project approval/Big 5
noon- Jonathan band #2
1 p.m.- Jonathan done with band #2
4:15 p.m.- Nolan baseball
6:30 p.m.- Nolan done with baseball/HOME!

Why can't my boys schedule be consolidated so I'm not running all over Utah County all day long. At least I don't drive a monster SUV!

0 comments: