BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 12, 2014

July Already?

Seriously, where has the summer gone?  We've been uber busy, and neglected many aspects of life, including my blog.  It's all good though, right?  Where have I been... well, not home!  We spent Memorial Day Weekend in Las Vegas (more on that later), then school for Miles and Nolan wrapped up, then some of us went to Alaska (more on that later), while another one of us went to Costa Rica (more on that later), then some of us went and did a psychotic Grand Canyon Backpacking trip (more on that later), while others of us went to California (more on that later), then we decided to be home for a few days before we went to Arizona for the 4th of July weekend (more on that later).  Now I'm home for a bit, but one of us is leaving on a mission on Wednesday (more on that later) and we have the last minutes details to plug through, one of us leaves for youth conference on Tuesday (more on that later), then appears for the weekend before leaving for EFY, then has Band Camp the following week.  Meanwhile, the littlest is busy with swimming lessons and his ccoking class.  Somewhere in there, I have to take care of everything normal.  After band camp wraps up, there's just 2 weeks until school starts again.  What a crazy summer!  So, cut me some slack, and I'll get busy catching up.  It may take me until February to do so!

0 comments: