I haven't grilled yet this year and I've been wanting grilled veggies. I decided that today was the day. I got everything prepped, cleaned 2 wasp nests out of the BBQ (why do they always try to build homes inside the BBQ?), and ignited the grill. It heated up, I put the veggies on, then walked away. A few minutes later I returned to stir the veggies and I realized there wasn't a flame. Lame. The propane tank was drained. No biggie, I hooked up the second tank, opened the gas flow and heard hissing. Something has happened to that tank and it's not safe to use. I really wanted grilled veggie tonight so I got creative. I took the grill basket inside, fired up my gas cooktop and "grilled" indoors. The veggies were still good, just not quite what I expected. Tomorrow, I send someone to fill the tank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment