I must start by saying I didn't get any good pictures of Jonathan because his group started at 7:30 a.m. when I was at the pool with Nolan who was at swim team.
Both boys played in the Provo Freedom Festival Youth tournament. They found the day to be educational. They'd never played at Cascade golf course so it was obviously unfamiliar to them. The course wasn't set for junior players so they had long distances to cover. Nolan played 9 holes. Jonathan played 18. The back 9 are referred to as the "mountain course" as they are literally playing on the side of a mountain. Hard! Hard! Hard! They both finished their games though. It was a good experience for them even though they got impressively high scores!.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Golf Tournament
Posted by squidlover at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment