BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oops! I Did it Again!

Yes, it's true. Once again, I forgot I had a blog. Today I was sitting at a red light on State Street in Orem at the intersection of 1200 North and out of the blue I thought "Crap! I have a blog! I haven't written anything in days!" So here I am, penitent again. I sure hope I can make blogging a successful habit.

Okay- summary of the last 2 weeks. Jonathan- end of term- all A's again! Loves to go to Oak Canyon home basketball games. Shovels snow a lot. Skiing- twice so far this year. Has experienced changing clothes in the locker room for PE and survived! Nolan- got glasses. playing basketball (and made a basket in today's game), making pinewood derby car (must be ready to race on Thursday). Skiing- once so far this year. Developing monster-nasty attitude! Dan- nothing new (oh wait, I lied, Dan bough 20K worth of SII stock yesterday... hope it goes up or he'll have to put off retirement to compensate for lost money). Laura- Trek kick-off meeting done! 51 bridal shower invitations handmade and delivered! Pioneer dress- in progress, but let's not blog about that now. Laundry- in progress. Mom and dad have been here. They think Utah is miserably cold. My Zurg friend played with a mushroom and is now terribly sick (events are not related).

0 comments: